Embassy Bangkok "Independent Day"


Welcome back to my journey of SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 



Friday, 17 August 2018 
Today is Indonesia's independence day. Where as usual we as Indonesian citizens carry out flag ceremonies. So at that time my friend and I were in Thailand carrying out the SEA TEACHER program so we decided to go to the Embassy. Nahh, until there was a ceremony taking place, so we went straight into the line to immediately attend the ceremony. Glad to meet many Indonesians there. From Sabang to Marauke. All met in one. That feeling of sorrow and sadness was what I felt at that moment. We also capture all of our moments there. Hopefully next year, I can visit other state embassies ...





Merdeka !!!!!!!
Go on my country
Even though you are far away in the heart
One interesting thing here is that we use Indonesian language when we want to interact. Even Thai people can speak Indonesian yuhuuuuuu






Curious on what's going to be in my next blog? Stay Tune! 
See you guys on the next blog ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School and Curriculum

Orientation Day

Summary & Suggestion