Snippet's About ME

My first blog 

Hi everyone.
My name is Dedek Aulia

You can address me as Dedek. I’m one of the SEA TEACHER in Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University. I came from one of Indonesia’s university which is University of Muhammadiyah North Sumatera ( UMSU ). This is my first time doing / starting on blogging. I don’t  know why but felt so blessed and grateful haha. Thankful, i get the chance to be able to teach in other country. I didn't think i could be part of this. I never imagined knowing i could teach in a different language. Have a different taste of a culture, food and rules that regulate. So in this blog, it's going to be something different and new! I will share my experiences and challenges i faced about my journey during this program (SEA - TEACHER batch 6). 




And one of the most important key, hope the presence can get a good influence. My great determination made me to be alive and more advanced even though my knowledge was not as great as people there. But i must do the best and i think i can do it if i learn more and more.  



Well, for the first time it is just enough for me to introduce myself :)

Will see you guys on the next blog! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orientation Day

School and Curriculum

Summary & Suggestion