Summary & Suggestion

My last journey as a teacher in Thailand 😥



First of all i want say thankyou to Seameo, Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, and Satit Bangna School. Now i will tell you about the results and challenges that i felt when i joined this SEA - Teacher program. 

1. Purpose of Practicum 
          Talking about the purpose of Practicum is to develop the potential of teacher students to become professional teachers in the future. With this program I can challenges my skills, challenges my knowledge, practice my English skills. How will I deal with the work environment, open minded to everyone. This program teaches me to always think openly to understand the differences that occur around the environment, such as language, culture, behavior and many other significant differences. This program really opens the eyes to know, what and who the teacher is. It looks more broadly like what the teaching profession really is, is it just teaching in class and then completing it? And of course this program teaches us how much mentality we really need when we want to do a teaching.

2. Procedures of Practicum 
          The practicum procedure is a process in a teaching practice where we must know what material we want to teach before we teach students. The first step that we can do before we teach is to discuss with the teacher, asking the material we will teach. Find for as many material resources as you can to take their knowledge. Make or design the lesson plan as desired. And don't forget after that we have to show the lesson plan that we made to the cooperating teacher before teaching. I think one important thing is make sure understand the material and design concepts that are not complicated so that it is easy to understand by many people. And you know that creating new ideas is not as easy as it seems hehe.

3. Outcomes of Practicum 
         My outcomes of practicum are good, although not perfect, but I have tried my best. With this, I know where my weakness is and in the future I will know how and what I will do next. This is an unforgettable experience. As long as I joined this program, there were many very priceless things I got. There are many things that I don't meet in Indonesia, but I found them here. This is a true program - it really opens my eyes to continue and continues to learn to be better for the future. There are still a lot of things I need to fix again for the future. Hopefully I can be better.

4. The Challenge of Practicum 
          During the challenge of practicum in direct, I got many obstacles when I was there. But I think that is the usual thing and the risk we receive when we are abroad. The thing that happens most often is that I feel homesick. Another thing that happens often happens misunderstanding when you want to interact. When you want to buy something in the canteen. When you want to ask. Because so many of them don't understand English. Again and again food that was not very suitable on my tongue made me want to go home quickly to Indonesia. Surprised because they like sour foods and their characteristics are half-cooked food. Wawww is really an experience that is hard to forget, of course. There are also many strange events that I just found out since living here. Hopefully I can feel it again.





5. Overall Impression 
        The Overall Impression is I am very grateful to be part of this SEA TEACHER Program. many aspects of all aspects that I got there. There was no regret I found when I was there. because I am a lucky person. I got the opportunity to carry the name of my school. And the last being part of this made me proud, being able to meet great people for a whole month. Share experiences with great people. So I keep motivating myself so that I can be better for the future. Thank you all, I am happy to know and have been there for a while.

6. Suggestions for Future Improvement
        And finally for suggestion this program hopefully can grow even bigger. Hopefully the countries related to cooperation are even more. A good improvement can be done correctly.

The last one i wanna say thank you SEAMEO, Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, and Satit Bangna School :) 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School and Curriculum

Orientation Day